The impact of quotas on legislative behaviour of women: The case of Portugal (with Patrícia Calca): In this paper we analyze the effect of the introduction of a gender quota on bill sponsorship in the Portuguese Parliament.
- Gender Quotas and the Co-evolution of Co-sponsorship networks in Portugal (with Patrícia Calca):
- Party competition and signalling to regional constituencies: Evidence from co-sponsorship networks in Portugal (with Patrícia Calca):
- Voter Priorities and the Effectiveness of Supranational Fiscal Governance (with Thomas König and Xiao Lu): In this paper we analyze the conditions for effective Fiscal Governance in the Eurozone.
- Gaining access to decision makers (with Brian K. Richter): In this paper we try to enhance our understanding of how interest groups get access to decision-makers.
- Strategic Diversion: In this paper, I analyze under which conditions interest groups use public communication to divert attention.
- Experiments in the Social Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Introduction (with Ulrich Hamenstädt, Münster).
- Fiscal Policy Bargaining, Transparency, and Fiscal Performance under the EU’s Stability
and Growth Pact with Nicole Rae Baerg.
- The Legislative Politics in Portugal data set (with Patrícia Calca).